Come work with us
Thinking about career at InlineMarket? At InlineMarket we help companies to be more successful by using cloud, data, and analytics. Our mission is to increase our customers’ data-driven businesses with a strong focus on technology. At InlineMarket, we are interested in constantly exploring and learning new.
New talents are always welcome
We are constantly searching for new Inliners and ambitious people to join our hard-working team. We are looking for talents that can strengthen our team even further, motivated people that strive for success and personalities who fit in our international and versatile team. It doesn’t matter whether you are a student, newly graduated or an experienced senior executive, as long as you have what it takes.
What we offer
We offer you a relaxed working place where you can grow, both professionally and personally, and expand your skillset. Everyone at the company can build their own personal development plan, study among the work and choose to work from office or home.
We also like to have fun! Each month we have lunch together at the office, breakfast and drinks on Fridays, and from time to time fun team activities like flight-simulator or trip to London, to name a few.
Career at InlineMarket: Open positions
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a consultative salesperson to join our team in Helsinki, Kamppi. The job position is permanent. As a business development manager you will be responsible for sales and customer relationship management aiming for growth and development of our business. Interest towards platform economy and knowledge about sales in platform business is highly beneficial in this position.
What we are looking for:
- A person who is driven by new challenges and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A passionate and motivated salesperson, who excels in communication and aims for the best results
- Person with knowledge and interest towards platfrom economy and sales
- Language requirements: Finnish and English
Recruitment for this position is organized together with Operaria. Apply now via the link below!
We are constantly looking for software developers and DevOps engineers. The following skills will help you succeed:
- Technical background e.g. Software development, ICT studies or similar
- Experience in web development/frontend/scripting (e.g. ReactJs)
- Experience with Cloud Development (Azure) or strong desire to learn more of cloud-based solutions
- Not afraid to take new challenges
- Keen to take the initiative, meticulous with details and can-do attitudes are a must
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Any experience with data science or integrations is a plus